These audio lessons are in the form of questions and answers which lets you immediately start speaking Russian . So what will you learn?
Where to Start
Read the instructions below and then choose what you want.
Are you a beginner? Click here.
Are you an elementary learner? Click here.
Are you an intermediate learner? Click here.
Are you an upper-intermediate learner? Click here.
Are you an advanced learner? Click here.
Do you want to train your use of the present tense? Click here.
Do you want to train your use of the past tense? Click here.
Do you want to train your use of the future tense? Click here.
For audio lessons
1. Read and understand the text. English translation of some words and phrases you will find below the text.
2. Listen to the audio version of the text.
3. Do audio exercises:
- Listen to a statement
- Listen to the following question and pause the audio
- Answer the question
- Resume the audio
- Listen to the answer and so on
4. After you have finished the exercise, listen to the audio version of the full text one more time to see how much more you understand. You can do audio exercises several times until you can easily questions.
1. Listen to the audio looking through the notes.
2. Watch the video and use transcripts if you need.