Who doesn't like good music? Everybody does. And who would like to learn a foreign language quickly and have fun meanwhile? Everybody would. So that's where singing comes in. And believe me, it does help. Let's see how.
1) First and foremost, you will easily improve your pronunciation:
- You will learn foreign sounds
- You will learn proper word stress
- You will learn how sounds and words are pronounced together.
2) You will improve your grammar by using phrases from songs.
3) You will increase your vocabulary. Besides, thanks to singing you will remember new words and phrases more easily, and it is a scientifically proven fact.
4) Last but not least, it's just a lot of fun, and when you study something having fun meanwhile, you certainly feel much better about the whole process.
Here are some Russian songs which are suitable for learners of the Russian language. You don't need to understand every single word, it is absolutely unnecessary. What you want to do it to sing along those songs to improve your pronunciation and intonation. At the same time, you will find explanations of some common phrases which you are likely to hear in conversational Russian. Now sing your heart out.